Classes are taught by USPTA Professional Mike Letcher and Staff.
All levels of instruction from Beginner to Advanced.
Call The Sun & Sail Pro Shop at 949)859-6914 or Mike Letcher at 949) 285-3614 for more information or to register.
Beginning/Advanced Beginning: ($40.00 for four classes; $80.00 for 8 classes)
- Mondays and Wednesdays – 4:00 – 5:00
- Tuesdays and Thursdays – 3:30 to 4:30, 4:30 to 5:30 and 5:30 to 6:30
Intermediate: ($96.00 for 8 classes)
- Mondays and Wednesdays – 3:30 to 5:00 p.m.
Advanced: ($96 for 8 classes)
- Mondays and Wednesdays – 5:00 to 6:30 p.m.
(Cost: $10 per class)
Morning Classes (Both women and men are welcome!)
- Cardio Tennis: Mondays and Wednesdays – 9:00 to 10:30
- Drill Class: Fridays – 9:00 to 10:30
- Doubles Clinic: Tuesdays – 9:00 to 10:30
Evening Classes (Both women and men are welcome!)
- Cardio Tennis: Mondays – 6:30 to 8:00 p.m.
- Getting Started or Restarted – Mondays: 6:30 to 8:00 p.m.
- Intermediate: Wednesdays – 6:30 to 8:00 p.m.
- Advanced: Tuesdays – 6:30 to 8:00 p.m.
Mondays 8:30 – 10:00 a.m.,Wednesdays 9:00 a.m. – 10:30 a.m. and Mondays 6:30 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Contact Mike Letcher at 949) 859-6914
Training/Teaching at the Sun and Sail Club
- Only instructors authorized by the Association are permitted to use Association facilities for Association-sponsored instructional classes/lessons. No other persons will be allowed to teach instructional classes at any Association facility. All signups and payments for classes must be done at the Association offices.
- Instruction of immediate family members is permitted. An immediate family member is defined as any person listed on a Member’s membership card application, in the homeowner’s file, as authorized to use the Sun & Sail Club under that membership
The Sun and Sail Club offers tennis classes and lessons only through our contracted Tennis Pros. For more information please contact:
The Sun and Sail Pro Shop
Mike Letcher: firstname.lastname@example.org
Rick Trager: email@example.com