LF2 NOW OFFERS PICKLEBALL CLASSES
Classes will begin in March
Court #3 is now a dedicated pickleball court. Come check it out!
Two homeowners and pickleball players, Ed Adams and Ken Ramey, are encouraging people to come out and play pickleball with others during the following times: Monday through Saturday mornings from 8:30 to 11:30 a.m. and Sunday mornings beginning at 9:00 a.m. Also, Open Play is held seven days a week starting at 9 a.m.
The normal guest fees apply – $4.00 per person and all non-members must be accompanied by a member. Pickleball instruction for strategy and theory on Monday, at 8:30 a.m. If you plan to attend, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our pickleball players wanted to share some tips for polite playing, especially as the number of participants continues to increase!
Guidelines and Etiquette
1) When playing doubles, the losers must return to the seated area to challenge another game.
2) After 2 wins in a row, and 4 or more players waiting to play, winners must return to the seated area to challenge another game.
3) The orange flag is out when there are 6 or more players waiting to play, 4 players off/4 players on rule is in effect.
4) Be courteous of those on Courts 2 and 3 and be prepared to exit/enter quickly.
5) All balls need to be picked up and put back in the buckets before leaving the courts for the day.
Court #3 is Challenge Court
After 2 wins and there are 4 or more players challenging Court 3, you must return to the seated area to challenge.
TENNIS AND PICKLEBALL GUEST POLICY:
All guests must be signed in by a Club Member, and the $4 Guest Fee paid,
before playing tennis or pickleball. If the Pro shop is closed, please go to the Front Desk
of the Clubhouse to sign in and pay guest fees. There is also a $15 monthly pass available for non-members to join pickleball play during limited hours.
For more information on the sport of pickleball, please click the link below: