3/30/20 The Association is sending eBlasts in addition to the updates here. If you have not received an email, please email email@example.com with your address so you can be added to the database.
3/20/20 In response to the Governor’s Order, Clubhouse Office staff is working from home. Maintenance is still providing essential services in the Community. Please email a Manager for assistance, or firstname.lastname@example.org if you are not sure who to contact. If unable to email, please call as we will check voicemails periodically: 949-586-0860 x10.
3/18/20 Looking for a fitness resource? Sun & Sail’s Driven Fitness is unable to hold in-person classes during this time as we are closed down, so please consider going virtual with Erica! She is available for online consultations, live-stream exercise classes, and recorded classes for you at your convenience. Please consider supporting her during this difficult time for small business like hers!
3/16/20: Per the Lake Forest II Board of Directors, the Club and all amenities will be closed until further notice to protect our members and reduce the risk of community spread of the Corona virus. Staff is available by phone and email. Take care and stay healthy! We look forward to seeing you all again!
3/16/20 Update: Friday Night Bar will be cancelled until further notice.
3/16/20 Update: All Rental Events through Easter have been cancelled or postponed.
3/16/20 Update: All March and April Women’s Club Meetings and the Easter Egg Hunt have been cancelled or postponed.
3/16/20 Update: Taekwondo and Yoga classes have been cancelled for the remainder of March.
3/14/20 Update: The Lake Forest II offices will be closed Monday, March 16th. This includes Accounting, CC&Rs, Community Services, and the MAC Desk. The Clubhouse common areas will be closed as well. We will update you when a decision is made about the rest the week/month. Staff is available by phone and email, please contact us if you need assistance.
3/13/20 Update: We will be limiting the number of Fitness Center users in the Gym at any given time to 15 to allow for social distancing.
3/13/20 Update: We will not be issuing Daily Guest Passes for the month of March.
3/13/20: Update: The Lockers Rooms and Saunas are closed for the month of March.
3/12/20: Update: The Women’s Club St. Patrick’s Day Dinner Dance has been postponed.
3/12/20: Update: The 2020 Car Show has been postponed.
Stay in the loop with the latest information from the CDC about COVID-19.
How is Lake Forest II attempting to do our part to slow the spread of the virus?
- We have posted signage at the Front Desk, in the Fitness Center, and on Social Media with best practices for slowing the spread of COVID-19.
- We have disinfectant spray and paper towels in the restrooms, in the Fitness Center, at the Front Desk, and at the Pro Shop.
- Maintenance has increased frequency of cleaning surfaces, handles, buttons, and other points of possible transmission.
- We are closing the Saunas for the time being.
- We are bringing in additional staff to monitor the Fitness Center during peak hours, to enforce rules (towels, wiping equipment, etc.) and sanitize as needed.
- Many classes are taking steps to maintain “social distance” and lessen the use of shared equipment.
- We have propped open doors that can be left open to minimize contact with handles.
- The Front Desk staff has been provided gloves, and is sanitizing fitness cards, pens, counter-tops, etc. and have been instructed not to come in to work if they are ill.
- The Pro Shop staff is doing the same with their equipment and surfaces.
- We have suspended penalties for cancellations of rentals.
- We are listening! If anyone has suggestions or concerns we are open to them. We are learning with the rest of you as more information is released.
UPDATE – SWIMMING POOLS: The CDC has provided information related to COVID-19 and the safety of pools and hot tubs. According to the CDC, there is no evidence that COVID-19 can be spread through the use of pools and hot tubs. With our increased cleaning procedures and this guidance from the CDC, Lake Forest II’s pools remain open for use at this time, but we will monitor this closely. Please click the following link for information from the CDC on pool safety and COVID-19: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/php/water.html
Fitness Center Users: