To ensure everyone’s safety and enjoyment, we ask Members to follow our Fitness Center guidelines:
- Consult with a physician before you start any exercise program.
- Do not use any equipment without reading and following the proper instructions.
- Abuse of the equipment and facility are grounds for removal and possible suspension from the Fitness Center.
- The Sun & Sail Club Fitness Center does not provide an attendant. It is recommended that you do not exercise alone.
- All Fitness Center Users must check-in and be given an access at the Front Desk.
- Proper attire must be worn at all times. SHirts and closed-toe rubber-soled shoes are required. No bathing suits or blue jeans.
- You must have a handtowel in your possession at all times and wipe perspiration from the equipment after you have completed your exercise.
- Please use disinfectant wipes after you wipe perspiration off equipment for the health of all users.
- Please return weight plates and dummells to their storage pegs or racks.
- Please limit your time on the bikes, treadmills, elliptical walker and stair climber to 20 minutes when others are waiting.
- Please store all personal belongings in the racks designated for this purpose.
- Please be considerate of other users when using your phone.
- Only instructions authorized by the Association are permitted to use the facilities for personal training or instruction.
If you experience any issues or have questions, please call or email me. ajimenez@firstname.lastname@example.org or 949-586-0860 x29
Training/Teaching at the Sun and Sail Club
- Only instructors authorized by the Association are permitted to use Association facilities for Association-sponsored instructional classes/lessons. No other persons will be allowed to teach instructional classes at any Association facility. All signups and payments for classes must be done at the Association offices.
- Instruction of immediate family members is permitted. An immediate family member is defined as any person listed on a Member’s membership card application, in the homeowner’s file, as authorized to use the Sun & Sail Club under that membership
The Sun and Sail Club offers personal training only through:
MA, Certified Personal Trainer, NASM & Owner, Driven Fitness
If you are interested in Personal fitness training at the Club, please contact Erica to discuss your options in training as a member of the Driven Fitness Team.
Please don’t hesitate to call me, or come see me, if you have questions or suggestions!
Argelia Jimenez, Recreation Manager
(949) 586-0860 x29