To ensure everyone’s safety and enjoyment, we ask Members to follow our Fitness Center guidelines:
- Anyone using the Fitness Center must sign in at the main reception desk.
- Members must register their guests at the front desk and must pay the appropriate guest fee.
- Use of the Fitness Center is permitted only during open hours as established by the Club.
- Use of the fitness room at the Club at any time is at the user’s own risk.
- Proper workout attire must be worn, including closed-toe athletic shoes.
Not permitted: Flip-flops, skirts, jeans and clothing containing metal of any kind. No tops exposing the trunk of the body in any way are allowed (i.e. No bare midriffs).
- Food or drinks are not allowed in the Fitness Center, except for water in a closed container.
- Fitness instruction, equipment orientation and personal training are to be conducted only by personal fitness trainers.
Fitness etiquette – be thoughtful of others
- Turn cell phone ringers off while in the Fitness Center. Silent usage (text, email, etc.) is permitted. Full cell phone use is welcome in the hallway.
- Please store your athletic bags and items in the locker rooms.
- Use a towel to wipe off all equipment after use. Place towels in the receptacles provided.
- Please do not drop weights on the athletic floor. Please ask the Athletic Staff if you need assistance to move heavy weights.
- Return all equipment to its proper place. Re-rack weights and dumbbells appropriately.
- Please allow others to “work in” between sets. Do not monopolize the equipment.
- Respect the 30-minute time limit on cardio equipment when other Members are waiting.
Thank you for your cooperation.
If you experience any issues, or have questions, please call or email me. ajimenez@email@example.com or 949-586-0860 x29
Training/Teaching at the Sun and Sail Club
- Only instructors authorized by the Association are permitted to use Association facilities for Association-sponsored instructional classes/lessons. No other persons will be allowed to teach instructional classes at any Association facility. All signups and payments for classes must be done at the Association offices.
- Instruction of immediate family members is permitted. An immediate family member is defined as any person listed on a Member’s membership card application, in the homeowner’s file, as authorized to use the Sun & Sail Club under that membership
The Sun and Sail Club offers personal training only through:
MA, Certified Personal Trainer, NASM & Owner, Driven Fitness
If you are interested in Personal fitness training at the Club, please contact Erica to discuss your options in training as a member of the Driven Fitness Team.
Please don’t hesitate to call me, or come see me, if you have questions or suggestions!
Argelia Jimenez, Recreation Manager
(949) 586-0860 x29