We are looking for adaptable and self-motivated individuals that seek new challenges and opportunities each and every day.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Ability to react calmly and effectively in emergency situations.
- Skill in the application of lifeguarding surveillance and rescue techniques.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment physical skills evaluation
- Ability to prepare routine administrative paperwork.
- Knowledge of CPR and emergency medical procedures.
- Ability to follow routine verbal and written instructions.
- Knowledge of customer service standards and procedures.
For more information, please email Head Lifeguard, Chase at email@example.com
Swim Lesson Instructors
Lake Forest Sun & Sail Club is currently looking for ten experienced swim instructors that would like to teach for the summer of 2019.
Instructors must be able to relate well to children and must also be able to exercise good judgment, and safely supervise children.
- Teach private, semi-private and group lessons
- Provide excellent customer service
- Maintain required lesson records and forms
For more information, please email coach Claire at firstname.lastname@example.org.