Online Registration Begins April 2nd
- All sessions are two weeks in length, and classes will be taught Mondays through Thursdays (no class on Wednesday, July 4).
- Staff will be evaluating progress and assessing swimmers daily to ensure they are in the correct level. Students will be placed in group according to age, ability, and speed.
- Online registration is open until the Sunday before each session begins, or until the class has been filled.
- Parents will be asked to sit at least 15 feet away from the class (except for Parent/Child classes) in an effort to assist the instructor in retaining the students’ attention.
- Most class ratios will be 4:1. Any class with fewer than three students may be cancelled or rescheduled.
- Payment must be made in full before registration is complete – register online.
- Cost per session (8 classes) per child is $65.00 for LF II members and $90.00 for nonmembers.
- All children who are not toilet trained must wear a disposable diaper or a Swim Diaper, and a fitted plastic diaper cover. No cloth diapers are allowed in the LFII pools.
- Students with long hair are strongly encouraged to wear a swim cap, or must tie hair back. Swim goggles are required for level 3 and higher.
Fees are not refundable unless the class is cancelled by the Club
Private lessons can be requested from the Head Swim Instructor Claire Aguilar at firstname.lastname@example.org. The cost is $30 per 30-minute block of time. Classes may be requested in any 30-minute increment. Private lessons are offered for children of all ages, as well as adults. We will work a lesson out to fit your schedule and needs. We also offer private water polo lessons and skill refinement.
Swim Lesson Registration is Online Only!
- Children who are enrolled in Summer Camp will be escorted to and from lessons. Please advise the CampCo if your child will be taking lessons during camp.
Pick your classes and complete the online registration for swim lessons at the LFII Sun and Sail Club. Classes meet Monday – Thursday with no classes on July 4th.
If you have any questions, please contact Claire at email@example.com